The SVGIGF is open to everyone whether from the media, academia, public or private sector, civil society etc. It will be transparent in all its activities and will consult input from all stakeholders using the Forum’s social media accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/isocsvg/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/isocsvg
- G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116013556288077678834
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAWj_WKZvYNImMUDRkwAOA?view_as=subscriber
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/isoc-svg-7a6695151/
- Website: isoc.vc
Discussion forums will be initiated to gathered interesting and relevant internet governance issues through the facebook and website blog page. These will then be communicated to the Executive for approval and then the necessary process follow to executed the annual internet governance forum.
The Forum mailing list will be used to disseminate all pertinent information to the community.